Please post a comment on the Townhall site.
Posts Tagged ‘Menendez’
- Ezzo, author of Baby Wise, has no real education
- Parents Misusing Leashes – Experiment – ABC
- Two $50 Flower Gift Certificates *** RAFFLE to benefit The Indiana Star Foundation
- Tardive Dyskinesia: Reglan Use in Preemies and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Announcing increased web presence & networking options for babywhys readers!
- Remembering Indiana Delahunty 7-26-08 to 9-13-08
- Chipmunks Gone Country: The Boobie and Me
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Antidepressants
- ACOG’s Anti-Mothers Actions
- Four-Baby Laugh-A-Thon
Stop Preventable Birth Defects: Donate
I’m all choked… on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… arlene on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… Miyoko on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… prozac and heart def… on Paxil and Prozac Triple, Quadr… mom2eight on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Depressing Part of Motherhood …After having a baby, a new mom goes through many changes. She is often sleep deprived; she may be in physical pain especially if she had a c/section and things often seem out of control. It takes some women days and others weeks and still others months before they “settle into” their new role. During this [...]
- Pit to Distress… my thoughts…This has certainly been a hot topic over the past few days and I wanted to quickly add my 6 cents to the conversation. As a labor nurse and a midwife it is distressing to me to know that this continues to go on in many areas of the country. I have been fortunate in [...]
- The risks of a “safe” drug…Last week, a face book friend of mine posted a link to an article that talked about the dangers of breast feeding while taking Codeine in the postpartum period. I knew that Tylenol #3 which contains codeine is a VERY common medication given to post partum women and has been listed as safe for breast [...]
- The Depressing Part of Motherhood …
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & SeizuresIn what was more than likely originally an attempt to prove that depression causes birth complications, researchers from Yale, Tufts, et al found in two new studies that antidepressants increase the risk of preterm birth and seizures. Read more at this link on the newly redesigned UNITE website.
- Who Could Do This On PurposeRead this blog to find out
- Canadian Regulation on Fetal Exposure to Psychotropic Drugs – Public Input NeededCanadian Regulation on Fetal Exposure to Psychotropic Drugs – Public Input Needed (Cross-Posted on The Bitter Pill blog) Amery and Christiane Schultz have been asked to provide input on proposed recommendations regarding psychotropic drugs in pregnancy in Canada. Amery & Christiane are hard-working activists affiliated with UNITE and MADNAP. Please send […]
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & Seizures
- If All Else Fails, Do Not Announce That You’re DepressedTrigger warning! This post is full of angry rants from yours truly. I’m really getting fed up with reading the same tragic stories every day and knowing how preventable they are. It talks about babies dying and CPS and PPD and police so if you aren’t in the mood, best to keep clicking elsewhere. So, […]
- Florida Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital to Allow Forced Genital Surgery on Chase Nebus-HironimusThe following message is being circulated online amongst informed consent activists in the genital integrity movement, after a Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital employee leaked the location of a young boy’s impending forced circumcision, which could take place as early as tomorrow, Wednesday, June 10, 2015. For background on the Chase Nebus-Hironimus Story, p […]
- Blogging Mothers Magazine January 2015 Edition edited by Jenny HatchThe latest edition of Blogging Mothers Magazine is now available through the interactive multi media magazine cover! Click HERE to read this amazing edition, which is devoted to Vaccine Frauds. Since we here at the Bitter Pill understand that children and adult brains are regularly fried by the vaccines injected into those who often manifest […]
- If All Else Fails, Do Not Announce That You’re Depressed
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 20 oz Amy Philo antidepressants Applebee's attachment parenting babies baby babywearing bestfeeding birth breastfeed breastfeeding breastfeeding on demand breast milk childbirth China Christian Delahunty Christiane Schultz co-sleeping discrimination Do we really need "teeth"? Effexor Emory Empowered To Birth Naturally Evelyn Pringle flu formula breastfeeding hero formula deaths Glaxo Smith Kline goodbye Grassley GSK home home birth safer than hospital birth Indiana Julie Edgington kangaroo care Katherine Stone last learning Manie melamine melanie blocker stokes mothers act Menendez Midwifery midwives mother's mothers act natural childbirth NIP Nurse In nursing nursing in public opponents to mothers act paroxetine Patrice London Paxil PPD pregnancy public right right to breastfeed saves skin-to-skin SNRIs ssris stop the mothers act swine The MOTHERS Act thickening agents to toddlers Uncategorized wetnursing Zachary Stowe