Please post a comment on the Townhall site.
Posts Tagged ‘Menendez’
Save Babies from Psychiatric Drugs – Please Donate!
- Bye Bye Baby? Mom says she sometimes regrets not aborting her child
- Ezzo, author of Baby Wise, has no real education
- Parents Misusing Leashes – Experiment – ABC
- Tardive Dyskinesia: Reglan Use in Preemies and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Remembering Indiana Delahunty 7-26-08 to 9-13-08
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Antidepressants
- ACOG’s Anti-Mothers Actions
- Four-Baby Laugh-A-Thon
- Vitamin D Protects Against Flu
- Majority of Americans Believe Swine Flu Vaccine Deadlier Than Virus
I’m all choked… on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… arlene on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… Miyoko on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… prozac and heart def… on Paxil and Prozac Triple, Quadr… mom2eight on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk…
- Abortion Drugs Found In Bill Gates’ Tetanus Vaccine fb.me/57qvnOuGr 4 months ago
- Somebody needs to forcibly circumcise this judge until his penis it's gone because he's not a man anyway. fb.me/5YUpjwSRc 4 months ago
- Buy our shirt: cafepress.com/undercovermom.… fb.me/7cuQnRZGf 5 months ago
- How Big Pharma gets away with selling crystal meth to children: By renaming it 'Adderall' fb.me/3XMS5Ormr 6 months ago
- fb.me/4kjIn1l9U 7 months ago
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & SeizuresIn what was more than likely originally an attempt to prove that depression causes birth complications, researchers from Yale, Tufts, et al found in two new studies that antidepressants increase the risk of preterm birth and seizures. Read more at this link on the newly redesigned UNITE website.
- Who Could Do This On PurposeRead this blog to find out
- Canadian Regulation on Fetal Exposure to Psychotropic Drugs – Public Input NeededCanadian Regulation on Fetal Exposure to Psychotropic Drugs – Public Input Needed (Cross-Posted on The Bitter Pill blog) Amery and Christiane Schultz have been asked to provide input on proposed recommendations regarding psychotropic drugs in pregnancy in Canada. Amery & Christiane are hard-working activists affiliated with UNITE and MADNAP. Please send […]
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & Seizures
- Fundraiser: Body Butter!I am raising money for the nonprofit expenses using whatever crafts I can think of. The latest is this body butter you can order on my Etsy Shop. Check it out! I have eczema on my hands and I could not find anything to help it. It lasted several months and became cracked and bled.… Continue reading Fundraiser: Body Butter! →
- Another PPD Senate Bill with a New VictimHere is a heads up that Congress is considering further funding additional new organizations to promote medication to pregnant and new moms. This bill proposes $5 million in funding per year through 2020 ($25 million if you’re bad at math). In order to self-promote their organization, Postpartum Support International and Postpartum Progress are going on… Con […]
- Young Living Oils FundraiserAs anyone who has followed my blog for any amount of time will attest, I have spent all of my own money on website fees or had work on websites donated, and I have donated all of my time. I am currently in fundraising mode trying to raise the money for website renewal fees this… Continue reading Young Living Oils Fundraiser →
- Fundraiser: Body Butter!
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 20 oz Amy Philo antidepressants Applebee's attachment parenting babies baby babywearing bestfeeding birth breastfeed breastfeeding breastfeeding on demand breast milk childbirth China Christian Delahunty Christiane Schultz co-sleeping discrimination Do we really need "teeth"? Effexor Emory Empowered To Birth Naturally Evelyn Pringle flu formula breastfeeding hero formula deaths Glaxo Smith Kline goodbye Grassley GSK home home birth safer than hospital birth Indiana Julie Edgington kangaroo care Katherine Stone last learning Manie melamine melanie blocker stokes mothers act Menendez Midwifery midwives mother's mothers act natural childbirth NIP Nurse In nursing nursing in public opponents to mothers act paroxetine Patrice London Paxil PPD pregnancy public right right to breastfeed saves skin-to-skin SNRIs ssris stop the mothers act swine The MOTHERS Act thickening agents to toddlers Uncategorized wetnursing Zachary Stowe