Please post a comment on the Townhall site.
Posts Tagged ‘Menendez’
- Ezzo, author of Baby Wise, has no real education
- Parents Misusing Leashes – Experiment – ABC
- Two $50 Flower Gift Certificates *** RAFFLE to benefit The Indiana Star Foundation
- Tardive Dyskinesia: Reglan Use in Preemies and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Announcing increased web presence & networking options for babywhys readers!
- Remembering Indiana Delahunty 7-26-08 to 9-13-08
- Chipmunks Gone Country: The Boobie and Me
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Antidepressants
- ACOG’s Anti-Mothers Actions
- Four-Baby Laugh-A-Thon
Stop Preventable Birth Defects: Donate
Miyoko on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… prozac and heart def… on Paxil and Prozac Triple, Quadr… mom2eight on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… Toni from Sydney on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… faith on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk…
- Senate Backs Bill on Psychotropic Drugs for Foster Children, by Becca Aaronson fb.me/2AVHpdayC 5 days ago
- fb.me/28GnEFVT1 5 days ago
- fb.me/2uq5TeHKK 1 week ago
- Study Raises Concerns About Childbirth Drug Pitocin fb.me/19M7p3xaA 1 week ago
- Zoloft Fails to Outperform Placebo: Class Action fb.me/1z1XB1pyD 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dan Jenski - ADDicted Reblogged from The Bitter Pill: Kickstarter is a website for artists to use to raise money and complete awesome projects. The best thing to come to the informed consent movement since Thomas Szasz could just be the new, upcoming film by Dan Jenski, "ADDicted" which basically gives Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta and the like a great [...]
- Zoloft Fails to Outperform Placebo: Class ActionReblogged from The Bitter Pill: In the studies submitted to the FDA for approving Zoloft (a drug that has killed numerous families, babies, mothers, children), the drug maker covered up the fact that Zoloft failed to outperform placebo, according to a new consumer fraud lawsuit filed by the firms Baum, Hedlund Aristei & Goldman and [...]
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & SeizuresIn what was more than likely originally an attempt to prove that depression causes birth complications, researchers from Yale, Tufts, et al found in two new studies that antidepressants increase the risk of preterm birth and seizures. Read more at this link on the newly redesigned UNITE website.
- Dan Jenski - ADDicted
- DSM bible DENOUNCED by NIMH!After decades of blowing billions in tax payer funds on fake science… the NIMH denounces the APA’s DSM and decides that medical tests should be used for diagnosis. I noticed today that there is a bug affecting youtube playback, where the video randomly stops, not reaching the full 15:33. I may be correcting this by […]
- The Land of Ozby Nancy Rubenstein Del Giudice When Dr. Oz announced on his popular mainstream television show, “Depression is not a disease,” and that not only can SSRIs lead to disaster for many but that the Serotonin theory of depression is fraud, the silence was thundering. There were no reports on the news. Talk of John Stewart, […]
- Watch “Doug Bremner MD Talks About Harassment From a Drug Company Related to Accutane and Depression” on YouTubeWatch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9NHj67q8s8&feature=youtube_gdata_player Filed under: pharmacology
- DSM bible DENOUNCED by NIMH!
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAmy Philo antidepressants Applebee's attachment parenting babywearing breastfeeding breastfeeding on demand China Christian Delahunty Christiane Schultz co-sleeping Do we really need "teeth"? Effexor Empowered To Birth Naturally Evelyn Pringle formula breastfeeding hero formula deaths home birth safer than hospital birth Indiana Julie Edgington Katherine Stone learning Manie melamine melanie blocker stokes mothers act Menendez Midwifery midwives mothers act natural childbirth nursing nursing in public opponents to mothers act Patrice London PPD pregnancy SNRIs ssris stop the mothers act The MOTHERS Act thickening agents toddlers Uncategorized wetnursing Zachary Stowe