Archive for March, 2009
- Ezzo, author of Baby Wise, has no real education
- Parents Misusing Leashes – Experiment – ABC
- Two $50 Flower Gift Certificates *** RAFFLE to benefit The Indiana Star Foundation
- Tardive Dyskinesia: Reglan Use in Preemies and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Announcing increased web presence & networking options for babywhys readers!
- Remembering Indiana Delahunty 7-26-08 to 9-13-08
- Chipmunks Gone Country: The Boobie and Me
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Antidepressants
- ACOG’s Anti-Mothers Actions
- Four-Baby Laugh-A-Thon
Stop Preventable Birth Defects: Donate
I’m all choked… on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… arlene on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… Miyoko on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… prozac and heart def… on Paxil and Prozac Triple, Quadr… mom2eight on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- UntitledOriginally posted on The Bitter Pill:Kickstarter is a website for artists to use to raise money and complete awesome projects. The best thing to come to the informed consent movement since Thomas Szasz could just be the new, upcoming film by Dan Jenski, “ADDicted” which basically gives Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta and the like a…
- UntitledOriginally posted on The Bitter Pill:In the studies submitted to the FDA for approving Zoloft (a drug that has killed numerous families, babies, mothers, children), the drug maker covered up the fact that Zoloft failed to outperform placebo, according to a new consumer fraud lawsuit filed by the firms Baum, Hedlund Aristei & Goldman…
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & SeizuresIn what was more than likely originally an attempt to prove that depression causes birth complications, researchers from Yale, Tufts, et al found in two new studies that antidepressants increase the risk of preterm birth and seizures. Read more at this link on the newly redesigned UNITE website.
- Blogging Mothers Magazine September 2014 EditionLast night I put the magazine cover post on the site. I have been really busy the past few weeks, so I did not take the time to create a true Cover with links and photos. Just do not have time. But go HERE to read this months edition of the Magazine. I was contacted […]
- A Singular Moment in my Life… #CDCwhistleblower Twitter PartyOriginally posted on Blogging by Jenny Hatch:OPERATION INFINITE TWEET ON #CDCwhistleblower HASHTAG to keep it trending every night. One hour only. 8pm EST! Why? http://t.co/YjZ2k4mLW8 — Jenny Marie Hatch (@JennyHatch) August 28, 2014 Frustration. Yes, that is the word. Frustrated, Frustration, Fugly, Forebearing, Frustration. When thinking about the reality […]
- #CDCwhistleblower Twitter Parties to shame the press#CDCwhistleblower NIGHTLY Twitter Parties to shame the Press into doing their job: Jenny Hatch Radio Show http://t.co/Olo0d4nixE @JennyHatch — Jenny Marie Hatch (@JennyHatch) August 29, 2014 My Radio shwo from this morning…Filed under: Jenny Hatch, Jenny Hatch Radio Show Tagged: #CDCwhistleblower, CDC FRAUD, Jenny Hatch, William Thompson
- Blogging Mothers Magazine September 2014 Edition
- 20 oz Amy Philo antidepressants Applebee's attachment parenting babies baby babywearing bestfeeding birth breastfeed breastfeeding breastfeeding on demand breast milk childbirth China Christian Delahunty Christiane Schultz co-sleeping discrimination Do we really need "teeth"? Effexor Emory Empowered To Birth Naturally Evelyn Pringle flu formula breastfeeding hero formula deaths Glaxo Smith Kline goodbye Grassley GSK home home birth safer than hospital birth Indiana Julie Edgington kangaroo care Katherine Stone last learning Manie melamine melanie blocker stokes mothers act Menendez Midwifery midwives mother's mothers act natural childbirth NIP Nurse In nursing nursing in public opponents to mothers act paroxetine Patrice London Paxil PPD pregnancy public right right to breastfeed saves skin-to-skin SNRIs ssris stop the mothers act swine The MOTHERS Act thickening agents to toddlers Uncategorized wetnursing Zachary Stowe