Archive for March, 2009
- Ezzo, author of Baby Wise, has no real education
- Parents Misusing Leashes – Experiment – ABC
- Two $50 Flower Gift Certificates *** RAFFLE to benefit The Indiana Star Foundation
- Tardive Dyskinesia: Reglan Use in Preemies and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Announcing increased web presence & networking options for babywhys readers!
- Remembering Indiana Delahunty 7-26-08 to 9-13-08
- Chipmunks Gone Country: The Boobie and Me
- What the Media Won’t Tell You About Antidepressants
- ACOG’s Anti-Mothers Actions
- Four-Baby Laugh-A-Thon
Stop Preventable Birth Defects: Donate
Miyoko on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… prozac and heart def… on Paxil and Prozac Triple, Quadr… mom2eight on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… Toni from Sydney on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk… faith on Mother’s Last Skin-to-Sk…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dan Jenski - ADDicted Reblogged from The Bitter Pill: Kickstarter is a website for artists to use to raise money and complete awesome projects. The best thing to come to the informed consent movement since Thomas Szasz could just be the new, upcoming film by Dan Jenski, "ADDicted" which basically gives Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta and the like a great […]
- Zoloft Fails to Outperform Placebo: Class ActionReblogged from The Bitter Pill: In the studies submitted to the FDA for approving Zoloft (a drug that has killed numerous families, babies, mothers, children), the drug maker covered up the fact that Zoloft failed to outperform placebo, according to a new consumer fraud lawsuit filed by the firms Baum, Hedlund Aristei & Goldman and […]
- Antidepressants Again Linked to Preterm Birth & SeizuresIn what was more than likely originally an attempt to prove that depression causes birth complications, researchers from Yale, Tufts, et al found in two new studies that antidepressants increase the risk of preterm birth and seizures. Read more at this link on the newly redesigned UNITE website.
- Dan Jenski - ADDicted
- Maryanne Godboldo is back in court!Still in court. Decision postponed until March. http://t.co/RVvnEcXJud — justice4maryanne (@jstice4maryanne) February 15, 2014 Judge postpones decision on Godboldo criminal case after Court of Appeals reversal “(WXYZ) – The Detroit mother who refused to hand her daughter over to child protective services workers made was back in court Friday. It’s case that […]
- Obamacare Chaos: Our ticket to FREEDOM!A couple of years ago, in fact it was March 21st, 2010, the Health Care Bill passed the House of Representatives, I had Amy on my radio show and we talked about what is was going to mean for Moms. I was feeling completely dejected that day. At the last minute The Mothers Act had […]
- Looking for guests to be on The Jenny Hatch Radio ShowHey, My name is Jenny Hatch and I am a Birth Activist and Big Pharma Whistleblower. I have been a guest blogger at The Bitter Pill for a while now and am looking for families who would like to share their stories on my Radio Show. The format is pretty much a pod cast that […]
- Maryanne Godboldo is back in court!
- 20 oz Amy Philo antidepressants Applebee's attachment parenting babies baby babywearing bestfeeding birth breastfeed breastfeeding breastfeeding on demand breast milk childbirth China Christian Delahunty Christiane Schultz co-sleeping discrimination Do we really need "teeth"? Effexor Emory Empowered To Birth Naturally Evelyn Pringle flu formula breastfeeding hero formula deaths Glaxo Smith Kline goodbye Grassley GSK home home birth safer than hospital birth Indiana Julie Edgington kangaroo care Katherine Stone last learning Manie melamine melanie blocker stokes mothers act Menendez Midwifery midwives mother's mothers act natural childbirth NIP Nurse In nursing nursing in public opponents to mothers act paroxetine Patrice London Paxil PPD pregnancy public right right to breastfeed saves skin-to-skin SNRIs ssris stop the mothers act swine The MOTHERS Act thickening agents to toddlers Uncategorized wetnursing Zachary Stowe